Top Tier Media is an extremely fast-paced social media and digital PR agency. We are looking for a talented social media marketing & PR intern who is eager to learn more about beauty/health/lifestyle brand marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker. The intern will assist with various projects, reporting, research, social media, PR and administrative support.
– 20-25 hours/week
– Flexible schedule
– Work from home!
– Unpaid – school credit okay
– Must be available for Skype and phone meetings
– Posting and initiating conversation with social media users
– Writing headlines and copy for content
– Writing and pitching press releases
– Outreach to bloggers (product reviews, events, purchasing ads)
– Participating in the development and implementation of promotional programs, contests, etc.
– Online research
– Sharing ideas and implementing strategies designed to create buzz and viral marketing
– Monitoring and posting on blogs, forums, and social networks.
– Writing SEO-friendly articles
– Editing content, fact checking, and editorial research
– Potential for writing beauty reviews for MyBeautyBunny.com
– Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
– Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Strong organizational skills and attention to details
– Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
– Experience with writing copy and press releases
– Must be tech-savvy
– A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mostly via email and Skype)
– Familiarity with Google Analytics, Buffer, Vine and Foursquare are a plus (but not required – we will train)
– Web design, graphic design and basic html are a plus, but not required
– Writing and editing skills
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume or LinkedIn page (LinkedIn preferable) and links to 2-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge. Submit to hello at toptiermedia dot com.